Día De Todos Los Santos
Time & Location
About the Event
We are sorry to inform you that this event has been moved ONLINE due to COVID Protocols. Workshops and Ryme Contest have been cancelled as well.
Please Join us on Facebook live: https://www.facebook.com/SpanicArts
We are so excited to have you in this celebration of:
Día de todos los Santos
SpanicArts, Immigrant Council for Arts Innovation and the Consulate of Mexico. Ofrenda on display throughout the event Pan de Muertos and hot chocolate tasting and for sale, Aztec dance, Workshops and many more activities! Everyone is welcome to make-up or costume. It mows costumes with the theme to the day-of-the-dead tradition. Schedule:
- 10:00 am to 10:30 AM - Pan de Muertos and hot chocolate tasting
- 10:30 am Welcome to Desayunarte: Dia de Muertos
- 10:40 am Hosted by Paloma Negra and Oscar Rios A talk about what is Día de Muertos, its meaning and the diverse elements that you can find in the Ofrenda ! As part of this special edition of Desayunarte, the hosts will be reading the “Calavera Rhymes” collected for the contest.
- 11:30 am Aztec Dance by Luis Segura
- 11:40 am to 12:30 pm Lunch break
- Photo by Dayana Duven
Design by Milena Vasquez Mathewson